Homeless Information for the Public
- Department of Education & Early Development Title X-C
- PowerPoint: Homeless Education – Nenana City School District
Information for Administrators/Teachers/Staff
Carl Perkins Data
To view our district Carl Perkins IV data:
- Go to http://www.eed.alaska.gov/tls/
- At the bottom of the page under “Carl Perkins IV Reports – Public Federal Reporting Requirements”, choose Nenana School District in the dropdown menu.
- Our district’s CTE data will appear momentarily.
Nenana City School District offers a wide range of Career and Technical Education programs, including Family and consumer Sciences, Technology Education, Career Development, Health Occupation Education and Trade and Industrial Education. Special Populations services are also available for students taking CTE courses who are preparing for nontraditional careers, single parents including pregnant woman, English language learners, economically or academically disadvantaged, or students with a disability.
The Nenana City School District and it’s Career and Technical Education Programs do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its activities and programs, including employment policies and practices. The following person(s) has/have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies Title II of ADA, Title IX, and Section 504.